A name that has been there on every Disney fan’s lips, that’s Selena Gomez. With her impeccable acting skills, heavenly beauty, and soulful voice, Gomez has risen as a global singing icon in pop music!
Apart from entertaining her fans with her memorable songs, Selena has become a powerful voice for mental health awareness and social justice issues. She has gone through a tough time in her life, but the star came up stronger than ever, inspiring millions of people!
- Gorgeous singer Selena Gomez has a great height of 5 ft 5 inches or 1.65 m and maintains a healthy weight of around 128 pounds (58 kg).
- Selena’s adorable round face looks highly appealing with her peppy dark brown eyes and luscious brown hair.
- Gomez is fond of body art and has around seventeen permanent tattoos on her body.
Personal Information About Selena Gomez
- Full Born Name: Selena Marie Gomez
- Nick Names: Selenita, Selly, Sel, Conchita
- Profession: Singer, Actress, Model
- Birth Date: July 22, 1992
- Birthplace: Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Religion: Catholic
- Father: Ricardo Joel Gomez
- Mother: Mandy Teefey
- Siblings: Victoria Tori Gomez, Marcus Gomez, Gracie Elliot Teefey
How Tall Is Selena Gomez?
Selena Gomez looks stellar with her admirable stature, which is 5 ft 5 inches or 1.65 m tall. Her height perfectly compliments her curvy figure, making her look adorable and sensual at the same time!
How Much Does Selena Gomez Weigh?
The Hands to Myself singer has recently won her battle against lupus and is now focusing on living her life to the fullest. Due to her medical condition and its treatment, Selena happened to put on a few extra pounds.
Despite the hatred and trolls she received on social media for her weight, the teen favorite has learned to love her body no matter what. Selena Gomez now weighs around 128 pounds (58 kg), and with her undeterred commitment to fitness, she keeps herself as fit as possible. Such an inspiration she is!
Selena Gomez’s Body Measurements and Shapely Assets
There’s no doubt that the Kill em with Kindness singer has won many hearts with her striking beauty and killer figure. Having a perfect hourglass body, Selena Gomez proudly flaunts her body measurements of 38-26-37 in or 96-66-94 cm, leaving her fans starstruck!
Besides, with a breast size of 38 inches, Selena probably wears a bra size 36D. The 30-year-old knows how to display her curves gracefully in those deep neck frame-hugging dresses on the red carpets.
What is Selena Gomez’s Dress Size and Shoe Size?
Selena Gomez’s red carpet looks have always been the talk of the town, thanks to her flawless figure and phenomenal dressing sense complementing her dress size of 6 (US) or 8 (UK).
To add a final touch to her stellar getup, Selena goes for sparkling high-heels of shoe size 9 (US) or 7 (UK). But even Gomez’s casual sneakers and boots look highly glamorous, thanks to her magic!
Selena Gomez’s Face Shape, Eyes Color, & Other Features
If the word “adorable” had a face, it’d be Selena Gomez. No matter if you see the Good For You singer in glamorous makeup or without makeup, Selena’s gorgeous round face always glows up the best.
And let’s not forget how her hypnotic upturned dark brown eyes add an irresistible charm to her overall appearance. Every bit of Selena’s physical appearance is just perfect!
- Height: 5 ft 5 inches or 1.65 m
- Weight: 128 pounds (58 kg)
- Figure: Curvy
- Body Measurements: 38-26-37 in or 96-66-94 cm
- Breast size: 38 in
- Bra Size: 36D
- Cup Size: D
- Dress Size: 6 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brunette
- Face Shape: Round
Selena Gomez’s Bewitching Hair
From her start in the industry as Gianna in Barney & Friends, Selena Gomez has captivated her audience with many iconic hairstyles. Remember her adorable bob cut from 2009? Well, that’s just an example!
Gomez has naturally healthy and shiny dark brunette hair, which she’s also experimented with different colors like platinum blonde, and truly rocked it!
Does Selena Gomez Have Tattoos?
Selena has at least fifteen permanent tattoos, and her body art holds deep meanings for her. Let’s take a look at some of her visible tattoos:
- “Love yourself first” in Arabic on her back
- A watercolor rose on back
- “Rare” tattoo on the side of her neck
- “LVXXI” on the back of her neck
- Prayer hands on her left thigh
- “God Who Strengthens Me” on her right thigh
- A cross on her collarbone
- A semicolon and musical note on her wrist
- Number/date tattoo on her left arm
- “4” tattoo on her right arm
- “1” tattoo on her ribcage
What are Selena Gomez’s Interests and Hobbies?
Besides her captivating singing, Selena is loved by young fans for her cheerful personality, which is also reflected in her day-to-day life, hobbies, and interests. Selena makes time to do many off-work things, making her life more fun and adventurous!
- Hobbies: Reading, Cooking, Baking, Dancing, Singing, Writing
- Interests: Traveling, Philanthropy, Modeling, Fitness, Makeup
Highlights of Selena Gomez’s Career
- Selena kicked off her career by acting in the children’s TV series Barney & Friends in 2002.
- In 2007, she got her Disney breakthrough as a teen in Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place.
- Later, Selena made a pop rock band named Selena Gomez & the Scene, which went on a break in 2012 after dropping albums like Kiss and Tell, A Year Without Rain, and When the Sun Goes Down.
- Gomez released her first solo album, Stars Dance, in 2013.
- In 2015, Selena dropped Revival, her second studio album, which made her one of the most loved singers among teens.
- During 2015-2019, Gomez dropped several singles like It Ain’t Me, Bad Liar, Wolves, Back to You, Taki Taki, and more.
- The next year, Selena returned with full thrust, releasing her third album, Rare. She also started hosting the HBO cooking show Selena + Chef.
- Her last single release was My Mind & Me, which was released in 2022.
How Much Is Selena Gomez’s Net Worth?
Pop singer Selena Gomez has dipped her foot in many artistic lines and left her mark everywhere. From starting as a child actor to dropping chartbuster singles and albums, Selena has created a legion of true fans and a magnificent net worth of $85 million in 2023.
Selena’s Business Ventures
You must think Selena’s interests are limited to just art, but that’d be wrong! She’s also released different collections and products, such as the Dream Out Loud collection, fragrances like Vivamore, and other lines.
The singing icon has also endorsed many brands, like Adidas, Louis Vuitton, Coca-Cola, Puma, etc., adding millions of dollars to her total fortune!
How old is Selena Gomez?
Selena Gomez is enjoying her hearty and healthy life at the age of 30. Gomez was born on July 22, 1992, shining under the star of Cancer.
Who is Selena Gomez dating?
Selena Gomez seems to be enjoying her single life as of now, as there’s no reported dating scene since her last relationship with The Weeknd till 2017. She was also in a high-end relationship with Justin Bieber and Nick Jonas.
What’s Selena Gomez’s nationality?
Selena Gomez is a proud American, but she also has Italian roots from her mother Mandy Teefey, and Mexican roots from her father, Ricardo Joel Gomez’s side.
What disease does Selena Gomez have?
Gomez revealed in 2015 that she had been struggling with lupus disease. She finally was treated in 2016-2017 via a kidney transplant from her friend, actress Francia Raisa.
Is Selena Gomez Mexican?
Selena has Mexican roots from her father, Ricardo Joel Gomez, who has Mexican descent. Born in Texas, US, Selena herself is American.
Does Selena Gomez speak Spanish?
Growing up in Grand Prairie, Texas, Selena knew Spanish quite well, and, in fact, was fluent in it. But she started speaking English as she grew up, and is no longer fluent in Spanish.
Selena Gomez is easily one of the most loved and fan-favorite singers of this generation. Despite going through a lot of challenges in her life, the singer is still shining bright. Billie Eilish is another rising singing star with an interesting life and personality you’d definitely love!