With her bold and edgy style, pop-punk videos, and powerful vocals, Gwen Stefani is a force to be reckoned with in the music industry.
With hits like Hollaback Girl and Cool, Gwen really revolutionized 90s pop music. But there’s more to her career as she has slowly ventured into the world of fashion, make-up, and motherhood. So, get ready to be dazzled by the life of superstar Gwen Stefani!
- Gwen Stefani has a unique build with a height of 5 ft 6 in or 1.68 m and 121 pounds (55 kg) of weight.
- Her eye-catching Brunette hair and oceanic deep brown eyes often stand out on stage and in photographs contributing to her chic yet cool aesthetics.
- She has the body of a dancer, but Gwen’s heart belongs to fashion, so much so that she now designs her own dresses.
Personal Information of Gwen Stefani
- Full Name: Gwen Renée Stefani
- Nickname: Gwen, Sunshine, G-loc
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Fashion Designer
- Birth Date: 3 October 1969
- Birthplace: Fullerton, California, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Religion: Catholic
- Father: Dennis Stefani
- Mother: Patti Flyn
- Siblings: Jill Stefani (Sister); Eric Stefani (Brother); Todd Stefani (Brother)
- Spouse: Gavin Rossdale (2002-2016); Blake Shelton (2021-present)
- Children: Kingston Rossdale (Son); Zuma Rossdale (Son); Apollo Rossdale (Son)
How Tall is Gwen Stefani?
Gwen Stefani stands pretty at 5 ft 6 in or 1.68 m, which may not be exceptional for many but suits her Hollaback Girl tempo quite well. Remember her red lipstick and streetwear vibe in the mv? A true pop queen and fashion icon, Stefani!
How Much Does Gwen Stefani Weigh?
Mother of the 90s R&B culture Gwen Stefani weighs around 121 pounds (55 kg), and thanks to her effortless yet admirable dancing skills, she is as fit as her figure is chiseled and stunning!
Gwen Stefani’s Impressive Body Measurements and Alluring Bosom
Apart from creating visually appealing music, Stefani knows exactly how to present herself to her audience. With spectacular body measurements of 87-61-87 cm or 34-24-34 in, Stefani makes her fans groove to her rhythm so effortlessly.
Stefani doesn’t even try to look sexy; she is a natural at it thanks to her natural assets with possible bra size 32B and cup size B. She recently turned heads in a short Versace dress while performing at the CMT Awards!
Gwen Stefani’s Dress Size and Shoe Size
With dress size 2 (US) or 6 (UK), Gwen can easily slip into a shimmery body-fitting top and tight jeans or a plunging, figure-hugging gown and make jaws drop down to the floor with every step she takes. A diva for a reason!
From thigh-length boots to cute sneakers and gorgeous high heels, Stefani knows how to turn up her red-carpet walks or stage performances with her perfect 8.5 (US) or 6.5 (UK) shoe size.
Gwen Stefani’s Eyes, Hair, and Physical Features
The Rich Girl stunner has an undeniably beautiful face and strikingly gorgeous features. Gwen’s oval-shaped face with a gleaming complexion can easily give Victoria’s Secret angels a good run for their money.
Her large and expressive dark brown eyes are naturally beautiful, but Gwen knows exactly how to accentuate them with winged eyeliner and heavy mascara.
Although she is a natural brunette, her long platinum blonde hair is the focal point of her appearance, and she has a keen eye for styling them in a retro-inspired, edgy look.
- Height: 5 ft 6 in or 1.68 m
- Weight: 121 pounds (55 kg)
- Body Measurements: 87-61-87 cm or 34-24-34 in
- Body Type: Slim
- Breast Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size: 32B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
- Shoe Size: 8.5 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
- Eyes Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Platinum Blonde (Naturally Brunette)
- Face Shape: Oval
Gwen Stefani’s Hobbies and Interests
The three-time Grammy winner is a multi-tasker working 24/7 to reach her highest potential. However, Gwen understands the importance of relaxing and often indulges in her favorite interests and hobbies to recharge her senses.
- Hobbies: Traveling, Dancing, Horse-riding, Taking Selfies
- Interests: Make-up, Fashion, Music, Pets
Gwen Stefani’s Iconic Career in Highlights
- Before embarking on a solo career, Gwen was the co-founder, lead vocalist, and main songwriter of the band No Doubt, which delivered hits like Don’t Speak and Just a Girl, while also achieving mainstream success.
- During the band’s hiatus, Stefani released her debut album Love. Angel. Music. Baby, in 2004, which was a commercial and critical success. The most popular single from the album Hollaback Girl topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart, selling over 100 million copies.
- She released her second album, The Sweet Escape, in 2006, whose single of the same name reached number 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 year-end chart.
- Her third album, What the Truth Feels Like, topped the Billboard 200 chart, and her fourth solo album, You Make It Feel Like Christmas, took over the sales of Billboard’s Holiday Digital Song!
- Some of her other popular singles include Rich Girl, Wind It Up, Misery, and Slow Clap. She has also collaborated with top artists like Moby, Pharrell, Eminem, and Sean Paul.
- The powerhouse of vocals has also earned several honors, including three Grammy Awards for Let Me Blow Ya Mind with Eve in 2002, Hey Baby in 2003, and Underneath It All in 2004, amongst 18 nominations.
- She is also the recipient of several AMAs, Billboard, MTV VMAs, People’s Choice, and World Music Awards. There is just no end to her achievements, is there?
- Apart from music, the multi-talented artist also expanded her horizons to acting, appearing in top TV shows like Saturday Night Live, Gossip Girl, and The Voice. She also earned a SAG nomination for her role in the 2004 hit The Aviator.
What is Gwen Stefani’s Net Worth?
Stefani has been a star since the late 80s, even though she rose to fame in the 90s, and has been unstoppable since then, thanks to her positivity, infectious energy, strong determination, and messages of self-love.
To top it all, Gwen Stefani has always been hard-working and fearless in her pursuit, amassing an estimated net worth of $160 million in 2023, and honestly, she deserves so much more!
Gwen Stefani’s Other Business Ventures
From launching her own clothing line to collaborating with top brands like L’Oreal Paris and Urban Decay, Stefani has left no stone unturned to reach her highest potential.
The Slow Clap singer and songwriter was influenced by Japanese and Jamaican fashion, so she brought the best of their fashion to her clothing line L.A.M.B. Later, she added products like eyewear, fragrance, camera, mobile phone charms, and more.
In 2022, she launched her own make-up line called GXVE Beauty and used her social media accounts to promote the products! Honestly, people love the products as the sales are touching the sky!
How old is Gwen Stefani?
Gwen was born in 1969, which means she is 53 years old and full of life.
Where is Gwen Stefani from?
Stefani was born and raised in Fullerton, California, along with her siblings.
Who is Gwen Stefani married to?
Gwen is currently married to country musician and her The Voice co-star, Blake Shelton. She was previously married to musician Gavin Rossdale.
Is Gwen Stefani on the Voice?
Gwen is one of the judges on the American singing reality show The Voice.
How old are Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani?
Shelton is 46 years old, while Stefani is currently 53, and the two have been married since 2021.
Is Gwen Stefani Japanese?
Gwen is American, but she introduced Japanese fashion in her clothing line after feeling inspired by its culture.
Where does Gwen Stefani live?
Gwen Stefani lives in Los Angeles, California, with her family.
Over the years, Gwen Stefani has established herself as a top-class singer, a versatile actress, and a distinct fashion influencer. If you loved reading about Gwen, you’d also enjoy reading about the life of American country singer Miranda Lambert.