Whether she is voicing Anna in Frozen or playing the iconic Veronica Mars, Kristen Bell’s soaring career is as impressive as her beauty.
But don’t let her looks fool you – the When in Rome star is also a singer and an entrepreneur who has never had problems matching her intelligence to her visuals! Also a devoted mother and a happy wife, Kristen is truly living inside a fairytale.
- Kristen Bell is 5 ft 1 inch or 1.55 m tall and weighs around 106 pounds (48 kg), which actually makes her short stature pretty popular amongst her fans.
- Bell’s signature short blonde hair and bright blue eyes are often praised for accentuating her overall physical appearance.
- Kristen loves cuddling her pets, and it drove her to become a vegetarian. She says she never cared about the taste of meat but loved Brussels sprouts!
- Have you watched the animated film Frozen? The voice behind Anna is Kristen, and she will soon reprise her role in the franchise’s upcoming installment.
Personal Information of Kristen Bell
- Full Name: Kristen Anne Bell
- Nickname: KB, K-Bell, Annie, Bellie
- Profession: Actress, Entrepreneur
- Birth Date: 18 July 1980
- Birthplace: Huntington Woods, Michigan, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Religion: Non-religious (Humanist)
- Father: Tom Bell
- Mother: Lorelei Bell (Frygier)
- Siblings: Sara Bell, Jody Bell, Megan Avedian, Matt Avedian, Laura Avedian, John Avedian
- Spouse: Dax Shepard (2013-present)
- Children: Lincoln Bell Shepard (Daughter); Delta Bell Shepard (Daughter)
How Tall is Kristen Bell?
Kristen Bell’s 5 ft 1 inch or 1.55 m tall stature is one of the many aspects of her lovely appearance and attractive personality. Despite her petite frame, Kristen is confident and graceful and brings the same energy to her roles, especially as the private investigator Veronica Mars in the series of the same name.
What is Kristen Bell’s Weight?
The Good Place actress Kristen Bell has a slim physique as she weighs 106 pounds (48 kg). It is worth mentioning that Bell takes care of herself through a healthy lifestyle and follows a vegetarian diet.
Kristen Bell’s Body Measurements and Shapely Bosom
While it is important to appreciate people based on their inner qualities, we can’t help but acknowledge Kristen Bell’s slender physique with estimated body measurements of 86-61-86 cm or 34-24-34 in.
Kristen is super confident in her skin because of her stunning bosom with a possible bra size of 34B and cup size B. She recently shot several bikini scenes in The People We Hate at the Wedding, her latest film. And she is 43! Now, that’s confidence!
Kristen Bell’s Dress Size and Shoe Size
Kristen Bell is known for her classy fashion, which she exhibits at red-carpet events and magazine shoots wearing a dress size of only 6 (US) or 10 (UK). Who wouldn’t serve in a shiny leather dress in such a small size?
Bell further extends her fashion to her high heels, leather boots, and branded sneakers that fit her shoe size 6 (US) or 4 (UK). Fashion really charges her up to show up as her best self every day!
Kristen Bell’s Eyes, Hair, and Other Physical Traits
Kristen is blessed with soft, feminine features, with a Square-shaped face and a small nose. She is naturally cute and beautiful, which is probably why she leaves a lasting impression on both fans and the jury.
Her bright blue eyes have a touch of playfulness, but she knows how to express the depth of her characters through them. Her long lashes, separated by mascara, add lushness to her striking eyes.
Kristen has epic blonde hair that she likes to experiment with from time to time. She usually likes to style her locks in a clean and sleek bob but doesn’t mind letting it loose on her day out.
- Height: 5 ft 1 inch or 1.55 m
- Weight: 106 pounds (48 kg)
- Body Measurements: 86-61-86 cm or 34-24-34 in
- Body Type: Slim
- Breast Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US) or 37 (EU) or 4 (UK)
- Eyes Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Face Shape: Square
Kristen Bell’s Hobbies and Interests
With more than 50 acting roles to her credit, Kristen is clearly a busy woman. But she also understands the importance of relaxation and rejuvenation. And so, this fun lady often indulges in hobbies and activities that interest her.
- Hobbies: Reading, Working out, Swimming, Traveling
- Interests: Literature, Fitness, Pets, Fashion
Kristen Bell’s Career Highlights
- For someone who started her acting career as a tree and a banana, Kristen Bell has come a long way! She was barely 13 when her mom assigned her agent, who helped her gain exposure via TV commercials.
- She made her film debut in the 2001 comedy Pootie Tang, but her lines were cut though she was credited for her role.
- Bell made several guest appearances in shows like The Shield and American Dreams before earning critical acclaim for her performance in the TV film Gracie’s Choice, giving her a nudge to stardom.
- In 2004, Bell was announced as the lead in the drama series Veronica Mars. Her titular role was well-received by critics, with many saying she deserved a Primetime Emmy nomination for it.
- Bell garnered attention for her performances in hit shows like Heroes, Parks and Recreation, The Good Place, and Encore, and films including Forgetting Sarah Marshall, When in Rome, Scream 4, and Like Father.
- Not many people know that Bell was always interested in music and even studied musical theater. She has lent her voice to characters like Anna in Frozen, herself in Gossip Girl, Hiromi in The Cat Returns, and Priscilla in Zootopia.
- She has also delivered path-breaking performances in stage productions of The Crucible, A Little Night Music, and Hair.
What is Kristen Bell’s Net Worth?
Kristen Bell enjoys an estimated net worth of $40 million as of 2023 and is committed to expanding her empire to a new high in a few years. That said, one can expect to see her in many high-budget films, TV shows, and shoots in the coming years.
Kristen Bell’s Other Business Ventures
Bell started her own line of plant-based baby products, Hello Bello, in 2019. The venture recorded more than $26 million of annual revenue in 2021, but the best part for Kristen is that moms around the world love it!
In 2020, she co-wrote a children’s book titled The World Needs More Purple People, adding another feather to her hat.
She has also introduced a unique brand of vegan CBD products called Happy Dance, riding high on its success. Besides, she collaborates with brands likeThisbar, trying to make a difference, and it shows. Kristen truly is a shining star, not just a celeb.
How old is Kristen Bell?
Kristen Bell celebrates her birthday on the 18th of July, and she was born in 1980, which means she is 43 years old.
Where is Kristen Bell from?
Kristen Bell was born and raised in Huntington Woods, Michigan, USA.
Does Kristen Bell have tattoos?
As of 2023, Kristen Bell doesn’t have any tattoos.
Is Kristen Bell really covered in tattoos?
Kristen Bell doesn’t have a single tattoo on her skin, but a picture of her body (even her face) covered in tattoos went viral on social media leading to certain speculations. It was later revealed that the tattoos were fake.
Who is Kristen Bell married to?
Kristen has been married to actor Dax Shepard since 2013, and the couple has two daughters.
Does Kristen Bell sing in Frozen?
Bell sang The Next Right Thing, along with other songs in the animated film Frozen.
How old was Kristen Bell in Veronica Mars?
Kristen was only 24 when she got the opportunity to play the lead in the TV series Veronica Mars.
Kristen Bell is the perfect mix of charm, wit, and endless talent and deserves to dance in the flow of success that keeps coming her way. Just like her, actress Jessica Biel is loved beyond boundaries for her kind nature and quirky personality.