The enduring appeal of the hot and happening Hayley Atwell has gone beyond the boundaries of America. All thanks to her portrayal of the long-lost love of Captain America, Agent Carter, in the hit Marvel franchise.
Hayley’s starry life is, however, not limited to living up to the role of a tragically gorgeous, intelligent officer. She also wishes to travel the world as far as she can, read every book she can lay eyes on, and just be kind to everyone!
- Hayley Atwell’s height is 5 ft 6 inch or 1.69 m which perfectly suits her slim figure that weighs 125 pounds (57 kg).
- Her porcelain-like glowing skin serves as the perfect canvas for her big brown eyes and long and loose wavy locks.
- Hayley is a voracious reader, and some of her favorite authors are Olivia Laing, Catherine McCormack, and Joelle Taylor.
- She earned a Golden Globe nomination along with several other accolades for her path-breaking performance in the TV mini-series, The Pillars of the Earth.
Personal Information of Hayley Atwell
- Full Name: Hayley Elizabeth Atwell
- Nickname: Hayley
- Profession: Actress
- Birth Date: April 5, 1982
- Birthplace: London, England, UK
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Religion: Christianity
- Father: Grant Atwell
- Mother: Allison Cain
How Tall is Hayley Atwell?
Hayley Atwell is impressively tall at 5 ft 6 inch or 1.69 m. Her stature added a lot more grade to her exceedingly serious yet classy persona of Peggy Carter, the intelligence officer in Marvel’s Captain America and its sequels.
How Much Does Hayley Atwell Weigh?
British-American actress Hayley Atwell has a model-like figure weighing approximately 125 pounds (57 kg). She is admired for her healthy and balanced lifestyle and keeps her body active via yoga, hikes, swimming, and more.
Hayley Atwell’s Body Measurements and Appealing Bosom
Hayley’s commitment to her fitness is truly laudable as she is over 40, boasting stunning body measurements of 94-69-94 cm or 37-27-37 in.
Hayley must be used to receiving countless compliments for her chiseled figure and perfectly shaped bosom with possible bra size 34D with cup size D. She looks breathtaking in the black, lacy fit she wore in the TV series Conviction, don’t you agree?
Hayley Atwell’s Dress Size and Shoe Size
The gorgeous woman pulled off the Nazi officer outfit as gracefully as a deep neck, body-fitting Cong Tri gown that she adorned on the 2023 BAFTA red carpet. Atwell’s dress size of 10 (US) or 14 (UK) keeps up her elegant quotient.
Her style statements are more than just body-hugging dresses and are not complete without high-couture footwear that may include stilettos, sneakers, boots, and more. Her shoe size is 8 (US) and 6 (UK).
Hayley Atwell’s Eyes, Hair, and Physical Features
Hayley’s square-shaped face and delicate bone structure have a timeless quality. Her symmetrical features have a way with the audience, who are often swayed by her onscreen presence.
Her brown eyes are so expressive that one can feel myriad emotions just by looking into them. The secret to her striking eyes may also be the subtle shades of eye shadows, minimal mascara, and liner.
Hayley also takes great care of her long dark brown hair, which frames her face perfectly. Whether she styles it in loose waves, a sleek updo, or keeps it straight, Hayley really knows how to look her best all the time!
- Height: 5 ft 6 inch or 1.69 m
- Weight: 125 pounds (57 kg)
- Body Measurements: 94-69-94 cm or 37-27-37 in
- Body Type: Slim
- Breast Size: 36 inches
- Bra Size: 34D
- Cup Size: D
- Dress Size: 10 (US) or 42 (EU) or 14 (UK)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
- Eyes Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Face Shape: Square
Hayley Atwell’s Hobbies and Interests
Our very own Agent Carter has quite a lot of interests and hobbies besides acting and performing. Some of her interests may really surprise her fans because the woman really does thrive on adrenaline!
- Hobbies: Hiking, Swimming, Reading, Traveling, Yoga
- Interests: Literature, Pets, Art, Fitness, Photography, Music
Hayley Atwell’s Career Summary
- Hayley started her career as a casting director before earning her degree in acting. She made her professional acting debut in Prometheus Bound at the Sound Theatre, London, in 2005.
- Her first onscreen role came in the same year as well. She played Sabrina Guinness in the TV film, Whatever Love Means. Her first major role was in the 2006 mini-series The Line of Beauty.
- She made her big screen debut in the thriller Cassandra’s Dream in 2007. She earned critical praise for her performance in films like The Duchess, earning a nomination at the British Independent Film Awards.
- After four years of hard work, Hayley got her breakthrough in 2011 as Agent Peggy Carter in the mega-hit Captain America: The First Avenger. She reprised this role in a short film in 2013 and the second Captain America movie, The Winter Soldier, in 2014.
- Her legacy as Miss Carter didn’t end there. She continued appearing in hit films like Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, Avengers: End Game, and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
- She plays the lead in Agent Carter and made a few appearances in another TV show, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. She also voiced the character of Peggy Carter in various animated series.
- Her other prominent roles came in films like I, Anna, Christopher Robin, and Blinded by the Light. She will soon be seen in the seventh installment of Mission Impossible alongside Tom Cruise.
- Hayley also played significant roles in TV shows like Conviction, Howards End, Falcon, and The Pillars of the Earth, earning a Golden Globe nomination. She is playing the main voice role in the upcoming TV adaptation of Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
What is Hayley Atwell’s Net Worth?
Hayley Atwell took her own sweet time to rise to stardom, but now nothing can stop her from unleashing her true potential.
As of 2023, Hayley has an estimated net worth of $5 million, but with her soon-to-be-released productions, like Tomb Raider and Mission Impossible, her worth is bound to increase this year, we reckon!
Hayley Atwell’s Other Business Ventures
The queen of period drama hasn’t shared any new ventures, but considering how wise and smart she is, it wouldn’t be surprising to see Hayley come up with her own unique business idea someday.
That said, she often collaborates with brands like Del Core, Valeria Ferreira Make-Up, and Giorgio Armani on her social media now and then while also supporting causes close to her heart.
How old is Hayley Atwell?
Hayley Atwell was born on the 5th of April, 1982, which makes her 41 years old.
Where is Hayley Atwell from?
Hayley was born and raised in London, England as an only child.
Who is Hayley Atwell dating?
Hayley is engaged to actor Ned Wolfgang Kelly and might marry him soon.
Is Hayley Atwell married?
Hayley is not married but is reportedly engaged to actor Ned Wolfgang Kelly.
Is Hayley Atwell British?
Hayley Atwell was born and raised in Britain, but she has dual citizenship in the UK and the USA.
Is Hayley Atwell in Doctor Strange 2?
Hayley reprised her role as Peggy Carter in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
Where does Hayley Atwell live?
Hayley Atwell lives in Los Angeles, California, USA, although her personal base is still in London, England.
Hayley Atwell’s natural charm and charisma shine through in all her roles, making her a captivating presence on and off camera. Her beauty truly is one-of-a-kind, as is Anne Hathaway’s, who, at 40, still has the visuals that make our hearts flutter.