It all started as serendipity for Heidi Klum when she beat more than 25000 contestants to win a national modeling contest. But looking at her dazzling career, we can honestly say that she was always on the path to fulfilling her destiny!
The former Victoria’s Secret Angel and six-time Emmy-winning TV host isn’t just a pretty face but also a savvy businesswoman and loving mother of four. So, let’s dive into the glamorous and inspiring life of the one and only Heidi Klum!
- Heidi Klum has ruled the fashion world with a 5 ft 9 in or 1.75 m tall stature that compliments her 128 pounds (58 kg) weight.
- Her gorgeous hazel eyes radiate such warmth that it’s impossible not to fall in love with her. Her fans also love her signature golden locks that bring a softness to her face.
- Klum was the main subject that inspired Joanne Gair’s body painting, and she also wrote the foreword of his book Body Painting, Masterpieces.
- Heidi Klum is the first German supermodel to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel, which brought her a lot of fame and fortune in her long-running career.
Personal Information of Heidi Klum
- Full Name: Heidi Klum
- Nickname: The Body
- Profession: Model, TV Host, Businesswoman
- Birth Date: 1 June 1973
- Birthplace: Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Religion: Christian
- Father: Gunther Klum
- Mother: Erna Klum
- Siblings: Michael Klum (Brother)
- Spouse: Ric Pipino (1997-2002); Seal (2005-2016); Tom Kaulitz (2019-present)
- Children: Johan Samuel (Son); Lou Samuel (Daughter); Henry Samuel (Son); Leni Klum (Daughter)
How Tall is Heidi Klum?
Heidi Klum’s impressive height of 5 ft 9 in or 1.75 m is quite a desirable trait in the fashion industry. In fact, she has her precious long legs insured for two million dollars. You can witness her glory in 1998 Sports Illustrated’s annual Swimsuit Issue.
How Much Does Heidi Klum Weigh?
Heidi Klum is one of the top-earning supermodels in the world, and her sculpted figure, which weighs around 128 pounds (58 kg), has a lot to do with it.
She is literally referred to as The Body, and it is clear that she spends a lot of time working out and maintaining a good diet, so she can shine on camera.
Heidi Klum’s Body Measurements and Alluring Bosom
With body measurements of 92-63-94 cm or 36-25-37 in, it is no wonder that Heidi Klum has a rose named after her because she is so gorgeous! The kind of confidence and glamor that oozes out of her during the shoots makes her unbelievably extraordinary!
Klum’s appealing bosom with possible bra size 34D with a cup size D alone can get the attention of all the cameras in the room as she did in a deep-cut golden gown while walking the 2023 Grammys red carpet!
Heidi Klum’s Dress Size and Shoe Size
The spokesmodel of Victoria’s Secret, Heidi Klum, is the perfect representation of a revered Greek goddess with an incredible dress size 8 (US) or 12 (UK). She was truly born to slay!
So, whether it’s walking the runaway or coming in bold and sassy on America’s Got Talent, Heidi Klum always makes sure that her heels really compliment her looks. Her shoe size is 9 (US) or 7 (UK) which perfectly matches her proportions!
Heidi Klum’s Eyes, Hair, and Physical Features
Heidi Klum has a figure that every girl dreams of having, but let’s not forget that she is also blessed with a radiant square-shaped face with an angular jawline and defined cheekbones.
Her beautiful hazel eyes with large and fluttery lashes sparkle with a mischievous glint, which means they truly express her witty personality. And her golden waves that fall loose around her face are one of the standout features of Klum’s appearance.
Heidi recently got blonde bangs, and needless to say, her new hair beautifully frames her face in a soft, flattering way!
- Height: 5 ft 9 in or 1.75 m
- Weight: 128 pounds (58 kg)
- Body Measurements: 92-63-94 cm or 36-25-37 in
- Body Type: Slim
- Breast Size: 36 in
- Bra Size: 34D
- Cup Size: D
- Dress Size: 8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
- Eyes Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Face Shape: Square
Does Heidi Klum Have Tattoos?
As of 2023, Heidi Klum only has minimal tattoos that hold personal significance for her and her family. She used to have several tattoos in the past but as time went by, she got them removed.
- Four stars on her right upper arm representing her four children. Each star holds the initials of her children.
Heidi Klum’s Hobbies and Interests
Just like every successful female, Heidi always finds some alone time to get in touch with her femininity while indulging in some hobbies or exploring a few interests.
- Hobbies: Skiing, Dancing, Traveling, Cooking
- Interests: Fashion, Pets, Nature, Photography, Self-care
Heidi Klum’s Career Highlights
- Heidi’s iconic career started when her friend suggested that Klum should participate in a national modeling contest. Not only did Heidi participate in the contest, but she also ended up winning it and was offered US $300,000 for a modeling contract.
- She accepted the offer once she graduated, and to this day, she has only soared in success as a fashion model, TV personality, and businesswoman.
- After modeling in Europe, Klum traveled to the US and earned an opportunity to work for Victoria’s Secret, becoming the first-ever German model to walk for the high fashion label.
- She achieved a new high when she was chosen to grace the cover of 1998 Sports Illustrated’s Annual Swimsuit Issue. Heidi became a big name in fashion with Forbes placing her as number one on its “World’s Top Earning Models” list several times.
- In a career spanning more than three decades, Klum has walked for Victoria’s Secret, Vera Wang, Zac Posen, and Escada and was featured on the covers of top fashion magazines, including Vogue, InStyle, Harper’s Bazaar, and Marie Claire.
- Her popularity has risen to the point where she has also become the muse of painters like Joanne Gair.
- Besides modeling, Heidi was also the host, executive producer, and one of the judges at the popular modeling show Project Runway, which ran from 2004 to 2017. She earned several Emmy nominations for the show, winning the honor in 2014.
- She has also appeared in several TV shows, like Desperate Housewives, How I Met Your Mother, and Sex and the City, and has been a judge on America’s Got Talent.
- Klum has also made cameos in films like Ella Enchanted, Devil Wears Prada, and Ocean’s 8.
What is Heidi Klum’s Net Worth?
Looking at Heidi Klum’s estimated net worth of $160 million in 2023, one can easily guess she is always game for opportunities and business. The best part is that what seemed like sheer luck brought Klum to her greatness – a modeling career!
Heidi Klum’s Other Business Venture
Heidi Klum designed a men’s clothing line featured in the German mail-order catalog Otto. She came up with a new make-up design for Victoria’s Secret’s Very Sexy Make-Up Collection under her name and also designed jewelry for Mouawad, which was sold within 36 minutes.
Klum was one of the designers of the Victoria’s Secret lingerie line The Body, named after her. She also introduced her fragrances, Heidi Klum and Me, and released her own maternity wear and an exclusive fashion line, Heidi & The City.
She has also co-authored a book titled Heidi Klum’s Body of Knowledge and has several painted works appear in art magazines across the US. Heidi also released her debut single, Wonderland, the proceeds of which were donated to a children’s charity.
How old is Heidi Klum?
Heidi was born on the 1st of June 1973, which means she is 50 years old.
Where is Heidi Klum from?
Klum was born and raised in Bergisch Gladbach, a city near Cologne, West Germany.
Who is Heidi Klum married to?
Heidi Klum married Ric Pipino in 1997, Seal in 2005, and Tom Kaulitz in 2019. She is currently married to Tom.
How old is Heidi Klum’s husband?
Heidi Klum’s husband, Tom Kaulitz, was born in 1989 and is currently 33 years old.
Why did Heidi Klum leave Project Runway?
Heidi Klum left Project Runway in 2018 after announcing she signed a deal to appear in another fashion competition show on Amazon Prime.
Is Heidi Klum German?
Heidi Klum was born and raised in Germany but later moved to the US to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
Does Heidi Klum sing?
Heidi Klum is an occasional singer and even released her debut single Wonderland in 2006.
Heidi Klum may have started her career as a model, but she has flourished beyond the fashion industry, proving that age is just a number. Her killer beauty and sense of style are just like actress Sofia Vergara, who herself has inspired countless fashion trends.