South-African model Candice Swanepoel is a shining gem of the modeling industry. And what makes Candice Swanepoel so timeless is that even after years of her first runway appearance, the Victoria’s Secret angel still remains unbeatable in both success and visuals!
A sought-after model and a style icon, she does it all with such finesse that we can’t help but witness her glory with eyes wide open and jaws on the floor. So, let’s explore more about Candice and her life, career, net worth, and other interests.
- Candice Swanepoel stands wonderfully tall at 5 ft 9 in or 1.77 m and has a toned yet graceful figure that weighs 128 pounds (58 kg).
- She is regarded as one of the most beautiful models in the world with striking blue eyes, signature light blonde hair, and an exotic oval face.
- She was voted number one in Maxim’s 2014 Hot 100 List and ranked 36 in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World in 2015.
- Candice became a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2010 and was chosen to wear the iconic Fantasy Bra featuring 4200 gems in the 2013 fashion show.
Personal Information of Candice Swanepoel
- Full Name: Candice Susan Swanepoel
- Nickname: Candice
- Profession: Model, Philanthropist
- Birth Date: 20 October 1988
- Birthplace: Mooi River, Natal, South Africa
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Religion: Christianity
- Father: Willem Swanepoel
- Mother: Eileen Swanepoel (née Green)
- Siblings: Stephen (Brother)
- Children: Anaca Nicoli (Son); Ariel Swanepoel Nicoli (Son)
What’s Candice Swanepoel’s Height?
Candice Swanepoel’s 5 ft 9 in or 1.77 m tall frame has always worked to her advantage. With such long, lithe limbs, no wonder she is the first South African model to walk in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
What’s Candice Swanepoel’s Weight?
Tall and gorgeous model Candice Swanepoel weighs only 128 pounds (58 kg) which makes her an ideal fit for runways and fashion shoots. She looks like an absolute vision of beauty in her latest shoot with Schutz US exuding pure class and confidence!
Amid work and travel, Candice often isolates herself to meditate, practice yoga, work out, and connect with her heart and soul. She calls it ‘recharging’ and suggests her fans try it for themselves.
Candice Swanepoel’s Body Measurements and Stunning Bosom
Candice Swanepoel’s highly desirable body measurements of 86-61-86 cm or 34-24-34 inches make for an exceptional figure. Her slender yet curvaceous build accentuates her model-like frame.
Swanepoel recently adorned a full-bodied dress from the luxury house Maison Alaïa channeling her inner cosmic goddess, and it wasn’t just her toned abs or slender waist but alluring bosom with bra size 34B and cup size B that deserved the praise.
Candice Swanepoel’s Dress Size and Shoe Size
With a dress size 2 (US) or 6 (UK), Candice always looks heavenly! But none of her many iconic walks can match Candice’s return to the 2018 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, looking like a royal fantasy in a sparkling black bodysuit!
Candice is a whole package who understands that fashion is not just her dresses but also heels, boots, and stilettos. She appears to wear a shoe size US (8) or UK (6).
Candice Swanepoel’s Eyes, Hair, and Physical Features
There is no denying that Swanepoel is effortlessly pretty, thanks to her beautiful oval face with a thin chin that perfectly suits her ocean-like light blue eyes. Candice knows her eyes are soft but fierce as fire, which shows how she highlights during the shoots!
Besides, her signature long and light blonde hair has always been the talk of the town, and looking at this Donna Karan shoot, we reckon that she can slay both a wavy and sleek look.
- Height: 5 ft 9 in or 1.77 m
- Weight: 128 pounds (58 kg)
- Body Measurements: 86-61-86 cm or 34-24-34 in
- Body Type: Slim
- Breast Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size: 34B
- Cup Size: B
- Dress Size: 2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
- Eyes Color: Light Blue
- Hair Color: Light Blonde
- Face Shape: Oval
Candice Swanepoel’s Hobbies and Interests
Candice Swanepoel is all about fashion, make-up, and modeling for high-end labels and luxury brands. However, she definitely knows how to take time off to connect with herself through meditation, swimming, and other hobbies!
- Hobbies: Swimming, Traveling, Taking Selfies, Dancing
- Interests: Fashion, Make-up, Meditation
Candice Swanepoel’s Career Highlights
- Raised in an Afrikaner family of Dutch origin, Candice was only 15 when a modeling agent discovered her at a flea market.
- She has since appeared in editorials for top magazines like Vogue, V, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, W, Elle, and more.
- She is a Victoria’s Secret Angel and has walked for almost all top fashion brands and designers, including Chanel, Fendi, Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, Elie Saab, etc.
- Besides, she has also appeared in several ads and campaigns for Swarovski, Givenchy, Diesel, Guess? Michael Kors, and Nike. There is no end to the brands she has collaborated with!
- In 2013, she was named as the cover model for Victoria’s Secret Swim Catalog and wore the much-talked-about Fantasy Bra the same year. The bra featured more than 4,000 gems, including diamonds, rubies, and sapphires.
- Swanepoel was ranked 8th on the Forbes list of the top-earning models in the world in 2016, and we reckon her net worth has only grown since then.
What is Candice Swanepoel’s Net Worth?
From her first shoot at 15 to her latest at 34, Candice has been an active part of the industry for almost 20 years! It is only natural for her net worth to grow beyond her wildest dreams! Having walked countless runaways and promoted several luxury brands, Swanepoel’s estimated net worth has grown to $30 million in 2023.
Candice Swanepoel’s Other Ventures
Candice started her first venture Tropic of C, a sustainable swimwear collection, in 2018, winning the Launch of the Year at the 5th Annual Daily Front Row Awards.
She is also an active participant and global ambassador of the Mothers2mothers charity, which works to achieve an HIV-free generation of children in Africa.
How old is Candice Swanepoel?
Candice Swanepoel was born in 1988, which means she is 34 years old.
Is Candice Swanepoel married?
Candice was engaged to a Brazilian model named Hermann Nicoli in 2015, but they split three years later. The two are now parents to two sons.
Where is Candice Swanepoel from?
Swanepoel was born and raised in Mooi River, South Africa.
Where does Candice Swanepoel live?
Candice divides her time between Brazil and New York to spend time with her kids while also focusing on work.
Is Candice Swanepoel still an angel?
Candice got her wings in 2010 and is still a part of the Victoria’s Secret line-up.
Despite being a supermodel with striking looks, Candice hasn’t let her beauty and success get to her head, and that certainly makes her special, just like actress and model Megan Fox, known for her visuals and kind nature.